Kuflink's New features for June 2021. Stand Up with CTO
Quote for June 2021
“Definiteness of Purpose: Definiteness of Purpose is the starting point of all achievement. Successful people move on their own initiative, but they know where they are going before they start.” - 1 out of 17 Napoleon Hill's 17 Principles of Success.
What's New or on its way to the Kuflink Platform & Kuflink Mobile APP for June 2021
1) We have released IF-ISA wrapper around some of our ISA eligible Select Invest Deals;
2) A new segregated IF-ISA wallet, and SIPP wallet (which also comes with surprise features) - development has started;
3) We are working on our Open Banking Integration to allow instant top-up through Bank Transfer - testing underway;
4) We have been working on upgrading our proprietary deal risk / pricing tool in our CRM system by connecting to live data feeds, and allowing new fields to better assess the risk and price on deals. This is especially important in light of economic events like Brexit, the COVID-19 pandemic, and price hikes on raw materials (which will affect development appraisals). We are working with a 'Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyor' ('RICS') valuer and a seasoned developer / builder (both in our Credit committee), to further enhance the tool's sensitivity to such events. We envisage to connect this information to our live loans on our platform to provide a time line of any given loan's risk.
5) We are working on upgrading our Dashboard. Live Charts, proprietary budget tools, links to other investments, accrued interest, etc. will be on display in a singular view.
6) Portfolio page will also show which Select Invest deals have been put into the ISA wrapper - development underway.
CTO thoughts for June 2021
It is refreshing to have regulators in our sector. Great lessons can be passed on to platforms from past failures. The Regulators, Governing bodies, Independent Auditors, Industry Experts, stakeholders, forums, clients, affiliates, other platforms, advisers, work colleagues, friends, family, etc. all work together to ensure we provide a better service. We are here stronger because of those failings. There are many paths we can follow, and sometimes we get lucky, but generally, it is all of the above who make us better everyday. From the Kuflink team we are grateful to you all.
* Capital is at risk and Kuflink is not protected by the FSCS. Past returns should not be used as a guide to future performance. Securing investments against UK property does not guarantee that your investments will be repaid and returns may be delayed. Tax rules apply to IF ISAs and SIPPs and may be subject to change. Kuflink does not offer any financial or tax advice in relation to the investment opportunities that it promotes. Please read our risk statement for full details.